We want to share our ongoing actions to ensure the health and safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. In light of the COVID-19 outbreak we are doing everything we can to closely track this rapidly changing situation so that we can continue to be there for our customers while also protecting health and safety.
What we’re doing to put people first:
- Enhanced cleaning/sanitizing of all high-touch areas
- Sanitizing customer door handles, door jams, dash, etc
- Placing disposable covers over the steering wheel during service
- Distancing and sanitization protocol for all customer and employee interactions
- Sanitize service vehicle surfaces twice daily
- Equip mobile vehicles with disposable gloves, hand sanitizer, and additional cleaning products
- Increased daily sanitization of work and customer use areas
- We require employees to follow the CDC’s recommended hygiene practices and to stay home if they or someone in their household are ill
- Our teams are utilizing phone, videoconferencing and remote working capabilities everywhere possible to promote social distancing
- We require employees to self-quarantine if there is any exposure or potential exposure as defined by CDC guidelines
We appreciate your understanding as we navigate these difficult times. We look forward to seeing this situation in the rear view mirror. Stay well.